SLASHERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SLASHERS

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Ex
┌» ⅛ Milk|Sugar ⅔ «┐
┌» ⅛ Milk|Sugar ⅔ «┐
Mr.Ex

Male
Number of posts : 48
Job/hobbies : Mamalo.. =) -=> sa ulo pa..
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:44 pm

Hello everyone! Here are the forum rules. Please read and follow them carefully and the forums will be a much better place for everyone.

Registration

In order to post messages at this forum, you first need to register. You can do so by clicking the register button near the top of the screen. You may only register one user name for yourself. If you decide you want to change your user name, feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to change it for you.

Creating New Topics

Before creating new topics, please think about whether or not your topic will lead to a meaningful conversation. Be specific with your topics, and back up any opinions you have with facts.

No Spam

Spam is basically posts/threads that serve no real purpose or add nothing to a conversation. Simply put, if you don't have something interesting to say in a thread, please don't say it.

Examples of spam include:

- Topics with no purpose or clear direction
- One-word or very short posts (i.e. "yes", "no", or simply posting a smily)

No Illegal Topics

Please do not discuss illegal activities.

No Double-Posting

Double-posting occurs when your post is already the last one in a thread, and you post again. If you've forgotten to say something in the last post, please simply edit your post by clicking the edit button and making the desired changes. Double-posting is only allowed in cases where you'd like to bump your older thread to the top of the list. Please only bump your thread if it's been at least four days since the last post.

No Flaming

If you attack or ridicule another poster without backing your opinions with valid facts, you are flaming. Flaming isn't tolerated and repeat offenders will be banned.

No Blatant Advertising

Though you are allowed to advertise a site that you made in the "Your Creations" forum, you may not register solely for the purpose of advertising your site/forums or anyone else's. Established members may advertise a site on occasion, but it is best to keep site advertising information in your signature.

Keep it Clean

We're not here to babysit, but in general, exceedingly foul language is frowned upon here. Please keep your posts relatively clean.

- Maximum size: 105 pixels wide x 150 pixels high. Avatars larger than this will be removed by the administrator.
- Avatar file size must be under 15KB
- No nudity or other offensive material in avatars

Signature Rules

Please be reasonable and consider the other users before deciding on your signature. Huge file sizes really slow down the forums for dial-up users, and images with large dimensions or animated gif files can be distracting when posting. Remember, this is a discussion forum, not a means to show off your Photoshop skills.

Summing Up

If you have any questions or concerns about these rules, please feel free to PM admin or one of the moderators and any of us will be more than happy to help you. Thanks for reading, and happy posting!

Best Regards,
Arrow SLASHERS TEAM
Back to top Go down
jhegie
Administrator
Administrator
jhegie

Female
Number of posts : 155
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : inlove
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:09 am

really nice mahal coh..
nice work...
keep it up..
Back to top Go down
http://rendenvouz.niceboard.net
Mr.Ex
┌» ⅛ Milk|Sugar ⅔ «┐
┌» ⅛ Milk|Sugar ⅔ «┐
Mr.Ex

Male
Number of posts : 48
Job/hobbies : Mamalo.. =) -=> sa ulo pa..
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:53 am

nku po...wla ho un mhal coh..sauce.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SLASHERS :: SLASHERS MAIN CATEGORY :: RULES AND REGULATIONS-
Jump to: